FREE SHIPPING AUS WIDE FOR ORDERS OVER $200*

0

Your Cart is Empty

Cavalor Switch

Size
2 items left

Description

Spray Itch Away for skin irritations.

Cavalor® SwItch has been specially developed for horses that are sensitive to seasonally recurring skin irritations, also known as summer eczema or sweet itch. Cavalor ® SwItch can also be used in case of skin irritations caused by harsh weather conditions. The spray works on different levels, which is why you can use Cavalor® SwItch as both a treatment and a preventative.

Summer eczema in horses is a seasonal, annually recurring itch that goes hand in hand with dermatitis (inflammation of the skin). This inflammation of the skin is caused by an allergic reaction to the saliva of certain biting midges, Culicoides, who are primarily active around sunrise and sunset during the warmer months (from March until October). This reaction causes a constant itch at the mane, base of the tail, head, and ears, which results in chafing. When scratching, horses can injure themselves, which could lead to secondary bacterial infections. Not all horses are allergic to this mosquito, which is why reactions vary from horse to horse. Breeds such as Icelanders, Shire, Welsh ponies and Frisians appear to be more sensitive to the allergy, while sometimes even certain bloodlines within a breed show a higher susceptibility than others. This means that a possible allergic reaction is genetically determined.Cavalor® SwItch works on many levels. It masks the horse’s body chemistry so that the mosquitoes are kept at a distance, which is an important step in the prevention of sweet itch. Other, hydrating and nourishing ingredients, will take care of wounded and itchy skin.

Recommended Use: Shake vigorously until product turns white Spray on a cloth or directly on the irritated skin. Apply Cavalor® Switch 1 to 2 times per day until positive results are visible. Use 2 or 3 times a week as maintenance or as a preventative for the start of the mosquito season.

Caution: For external use only. Can cause an allergic reaction. Wash your hands after use. Harmful to health when swallowed.

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)